Thursday, January 29, 2004

Any body got a quarter?

Actually I am looking for an Arkansas quarter. I have all of the 2003 quarters except for Arkansas!! They used to be easy to find. When a new one would come out The bank would send us some in our 100,000 change fund for the store. So when one showed up in our till, we would ask who needed one, and sell it. Well I have had a dickens of a time getting any quarters out of these animals around here. So I need an Arkansas QUarter and then I can move on to 2004 and start collecting them. Then I will be on the lookout for Michigan. That one is due out right now. I only collect 1 of each state. I put them in this giant cardboard map I have. punch out the cardboard quarter and put in the real one. They will be worth something in a few years....25 cents!!! I need to get a Sacagawea dollar too. I had one but it is gone now...

I also am going to get a wall map of the world and post it on my door, in my office and pin where all my blog friends are at. I thought about printing out the bravenet map, but I want a big one anyway, so I will head for Barnes and Noble and get a good quality fiber one, so I can pin actual cities.

Haven't seen any of the new funny money yet either. The colored bills. Have you?

No comments: