Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Stuck in a rut....



I am sooooo stuck in a rut!! I get up, come in and do my blogwalk, go watch Oprah and the news and then crochet until bedtime, then I go to bed and read, until I get sleepy which can be 4AM, and if I cant get comfortable, I will take 2 excedrin PM which will knock me flat out until noon! Then I get up and start all over again. I am getting only 8 hours of sleep, which is not too much, but I want it to be from midnight until 8 AM!

I have let my brain go to sleep, and I can not get creative. I work so much better under pressure. Of course the stress level was killing me...Now I am a slug. My house is clean though, and I don't sit and do NOTHING, I am busy at home, but I want to WRITE! I can not think of anything to write about except boring rain, and more boring rain, and boring pets and more boring rain! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Somebody give me a subject!!! (no Wanda, I WILL NOT do politics!! )

No comments: