Monday, January 16, 2006

33 Years later...

When I was going through some boxes I have carted around for years and years, I found an afghan that I had started for myself out of scraps of yarn. I had totally forgotten about it, and only had 10 squares done. It was going to be a coverlet for our King size Bed. I have a tiny Queen bed now, so I tore it apart and finished it to fit my bed. It is soooo pretty, the picture does not do it justice, and I still have to put fringe on it, but it is finally done. I had started it when my son was a year old. Tim is now 34! I'm surprised the yarn was not rotten. I had started it so that each rose would be a different color, but in rethinking it I decided to just go with the colors that I have and get another project finished. WHEW!!!!

Well It appears that Blogger is being a SHIT, SO I guess there will be no picture.

No comments: