Sunday, January 22, 2006

I'm here...REALLY!

I am sorry I have been so scarce, But I have had a major melt down stressing over a presentation I had to do for the playhouse last night. I can do behind the scenes just fine! But when I have to get ON STAGE!! I Panic!!!

I have had since November to get this prepared, and I just could not move on it!! I froze in fear!! It literally had me in TEARS, I function, and I could not create! I don't know why this started, because I used to be able to be on stage with others just fine, but about 7 years ago, at an employee award ceremony, I froze, and almost passed out. And ever since I just PANIC. I almost passed out last night, but I made it through, But I did not do as well as I knew I COULD. Ah well, water under the bridge! On to other things!

I had Kim at Bacon and ehs ask me how I knew when everybody's BD were, and several have asked, so...

I have a daytimer that I used when I was working, and I have tabs for every blog I visit, with the names, blog, BD's and Addresses on that page. Every Month I look at the calendar coming up and sit down and make cards for everybody that month. Then I send them out so hopefully they will arrive in time.

Now for those of you that have refused to give your addresses, YOU DON'T GET ONE. NA NANANANA NA!

and I make really pretty Xmas cards too, and some times I send out Valentines! SO make sure you have your address correct in my book!!

I have to go root on those SEAHAWKS! It is the 2nd Qtr, and they are ahead 10-0!! Oh MAN!! They have worked so very very hard to get this far, Let's hope they make it to the super Bowl.



OH!!! 17-0 now!!! Whoot!!!! It is that 12th man that is doing it! Even Hasselbeck says that!

Later.....

No comments: