Thursday, December 01, 2005

In Transition...

I am going to be changing things on my blog today, so you may see some weird things going on. Bare with me please...while I figure out which color goes where. DAMN I wish I had a template that says "put the background color here...put the border colors here...put the sidebar color here...put the font color here...etc, etc, etc, You'd think that these template makers would know that the majority of the people that use their templates are not geeks, so they would make their own! I know when I was taking Basic way back in the darkages...you could put words into the program that would do nothing, but would tell anyone reading the codes what was going on. Sounds really easy doesn't it? Ah well. I will be fixed by this evening....I promise.

No comments: