Saturday, December 03, 2005

Busy day...




ARRRGGHHHHH I just lost my post!! When Will I LEARN? this time it was an IE problem, and needed to be shut down. SO poof, there it went.

As I was saying...

We went into Burlington to get some things from Michael's and Costco. GOt what we needed and then Phyllis and I went to Applebees for dinner. Had a steak and garlic mashed potatoes, and for dessert I had bread pudding. It was unlike any I had ever had before. I LOVE Bread Pudding, and this was DELICIOUS!! It was crispy on the outside and really cremey on the inside, almost like french toast. But it was in cubes, and I think deep fried. Served with a carmel sauce and vanilla ice cream. Absolutely NO calories either. I was sated!!

Came home minus the envelopes and red brads that I went in for. Now I will really be late with my cards. I am making them all myself, and needed the envelopes to get them in the mail. SO Tomorrow I will head to office max and see what I can find. I may have to make the envelopes myself too.

I am tired, and need to get a good nights sleep tonight so I am going to go take a hot bath and crawl into my nice clean bed and under my brand new electric blanket and cozy down. see you tomorrow.

No comments: