Monday, December 12, 2005

monday ...and still black text..


village

This is the grouping of pieces that I call my village. No two of them are from the same collection. I will post the ones I made tomorrow.

3 pieces of this one are Dept. 56 pieces. I would love to have more of them, but Alas, I no longer have expendable income.

I am still trying to get my text to come out red. but it just wont. I may just leave it alone and wait until January when I switch to Winter....

I spent today putzing around, almost done with my Christmas Cards for the continental US. the out of country ones are on their way as of last week. the In State ones will get done tomorrow.

My friend Rusty came over for coffee after she got out of school, and it was enjoyable. No one ever comes over here,EVER. It was really nice, and the house was reasonably clean too. Nothing like Leslie's though. THere is yucky stuff still spilled in my fridge from this summer.

We have had the coldest foggiest weather here, and the past few days the sun was out, but today it was foggy and cold again, and the weatherman says POSSIBLE snow this weekend. BRRRRRRRRRRR It hailed just as Rusty left, and then POURED for about 10 minutes, and now the moon is out cold and foggy. there is a rainbow around the moon. SOmething tells me there is ice up there...

No comments: