Tuesday, December 27, 2005

lFRUSTRATION!!!

Hang with me people, I am still trying to figure out what the HELL is wrong with my computer. It appears to have a "LURKER" or something that has taken over my ability to see anything with haloscan.com comments. I can not get to the home page even, comes up as not able to open page. So if you are using haloscan as your commenting forum I can not see them nor can I comment. I can however see your blogs. Several of you have commented on my blog, because you CAN see them and are trying to tell me what to do, but I CANT SEE THEM!!!! My sister told me I had quite a few.

I have wonderful WS from Blogeois's place trying to help me when he is able to. So just be patient with me...

I have downloaded hijackthis, and I have gone to Hoster.com, and I have the logs printed out, but for the life of me I do not know what to look for.

I have even taken the haloscan.com comments out of my template and tried to go with bloggers commenting forum, but I cant get that to work either! maybe after I publish this...And that doesn't work either! Blogger cant put them in because haloscan is blocking the comments. I HATE THIS STUPID PIECE OF S#$%&

If nothing else works, then I am scratching this and will be starting over with a totally new template, and title.

Keep watching...I'm here!

4 comments:

Bill said...

Hi mary lou. can you see this?

Joe said...

Hang in there girl you will get it worked out! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!!!

Mary Lou said...

Bill I see it now, after I clicked on your link. HMMM What is really weird, is I just got my laptop fixed, so I powered it up and the same thing is happening to it! and the two are not connected. I wonder if Isomedia is blocking haloscan, or is haloscan blocking my IP? HMMMMMMM