Monday, December 26, 2005

WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Well from what my Sister says, I have quite a few comments, but I can not see them. I can not see comments nor LEAVE comments on any blog that uses haloscan.com!! I tried defrag, system restore, and now I am turning on blogger's comments, although I HATE having to do word verification. We will see if that works. I may not have put it in the right place either.

I HATE BEING STUPID!!!! THis has been going on for about 2 days, ever since Dec 24! I thought maybe Haloscan was off for the holiday, but I guess it is me again. I wrote to a friend who fixed me when I could not get to amazon.com, but I cant remember what he did with hoster. But they live in the Portland area, and I just heard they are all without power because of a big windstorm. SO.....l

Let us try this blogger commenting system and see what happens.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Hum... took a while to figure out what to do but seems ok!