Monday, September 19, 2005

Sunday boo-boos!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Yesterday during the 3rd scene of Act 1, Charles blanked, and there was 15 seconds (seemed like an hour) of dead air. Elvira was trying to feed him a line, but he wasnt getting it. You could see his neck getting red from the bottom clear up to his face. Then he picked up a line from two scenes away, and walked off the stage leaving Elvira there to stare off into the audience. It was a hoot!! I ran into the sound booth and they were panicing trying to figure out what to do, so I said curtain, and they finished the scene. Then I ran down the 3 flights of stairs to the green room and told them to just continue on with where we should be.

Elvira was in tears, and Charles was aghast. I was laughing!! Only in community theater can you get away with things like this. We are not paid, we are all volunteers, so things happen. They continued on, and when they got to the part that they had already done, CHarles paraphrased it, and the audience Never knew anything was wrong except that someone forgot a line. LOLOLOLOL

I just wrote a nice long post, and my CRAP dial-up kicked me off and I lost it. SO now I have to go back and re-do it in word this time. We have 3 whole days off, without having to go in for rehearsal or performance so I am not getting dressed, I am not going out, I am not putting on a bra, I am going to blogwalk and create, and do my laundry. This is the first time in 3 months that I have had nothing to do. And I plan on doing it too.

No comments: