Thursday, September 29, 2005

Bad night...

I was getting ready to go into rehearsal for Little Shop of Horrors last night and I started feeling a little dizzy, then got a BASTARD of a headache. SO I laid down for just a few minutes. I took my blood glucose and It was heading south. It was still in the normal range, but getting low. I tried to get up but my head was just spinning. I laid back down and woke up at 730. I tried to get up and go in then, but I was shivering and freezing, and shaking inside, so I stayed home. I got up and fixed something to eat, and curled up in my spiffy new chair (had to shoo 3 cats off of it first) to watch TV. It was Martha Apprentice night. (whoot) and then it was E-ring. Not really sure I like that program. I like the premise of it, but I do not like the character that Dennis Hopper plays. He is too sarcastically funny, and should not be in a position like he has. He should be more in tune with what is going on. Now Ben Bratt's character is just FINE!!!!! I think with some tweeking and some new writers, the show would be pretty good.

I drank a cup of Constant Comment tea, and went back to bed. I snuggled down to enjoy the storm, and then the pain started in. My hip, my knee, and my back started hurting and aching so badly, it kept me up most of the night. I hurt clear through my body.

When I finally DID get to sleep, I got about 3 hours worth and then I woke up with someone trying to crawl under the covers with me. I could not imagine who it could be, because I could feel them the full length of me, so I knew it was not a cat. Sadie was still asleep in her pen, so I tried to roll over and could not. I was being pushed off the bed!! TILLY!!!!! She gets right up against you and tries to get UNDER you, and in so doing takes over the whole bed. I have a queen sized bed, so there should be plenty of room for her and me.

I got up made a pot of coffee and came in to blog walk. The storm is the first wind we have had in months, and it is snowing yellow leaves from the alders. Last night you could actually smell the rain coming. Night before last, it was still and foggy, and I smelled the salty brine of the sea. I woke up and could not quite figure out where I was that I could smell the ocean so clearly. Then I realized that it was really thick fog, and then I realized that the smell came in with the fog. It lays just off shore during the day, and creeps back in at night. I was confused because there was no fog horn blowing, so I gathered that the fog had risen, and was up at my level, but was clear at sea level. Thus no horns would go off. I love the smell of the sea. It is so primoral! It awakens my senses and it is almost like I was going back to my very roots, all the way back to the very beginning when my maker decided it was time to crawl out of the sea and start walking on dry land. I could almost feel the pull back to it.

I get that way sometimes. I feel another lifetime tugging at me, from the dark depths of the universe. I never quite know from where it comes, but I have a very strong feeling that I have been recycled so to speak. I get that feeling when I am in the mountains, staring out across a valley, or looking across at a forested peak. I KNOW I have to have lived before. I am so in tune with the past, that I feel I must have lived around the middle to the late 19th century. Maybe even the late 18th century, but away from civilization. In the Mountains. I feel that pull very strongly. I feel that I am still a young soul though. SO I know I will be recycled back again. Now whether or not that will be forward or backwards I do not know, Time being the strange creature that it is, I may go so far into the future that I go right back to the very beginning. I wonder....

No comments: