Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday Stuff...

I got up late this morning. Felt so very good to get a decent night's sleep for a change. I took a hot bath, put on clean sheets and fixed a cup of tea, and went to bed with a book. I fell asleep about 200 and only got up once to pee!

I heated up the cold pot of coffee that Donna had made at 615, and turned on the tv as i fired up the old SLOW CRAP dial up! My favorite MIKEY was on Food Network, cooking a backyard lobster bake, so I watched it and drooled. Michael Chiarello's Easy Entertaining is the latest in his series. I just LOVE him.

THen came Paula's SOuthern Cooking. I have Never met Brenda in person, but Paula Deen reminds me of what Brenda must sound like. I drool all through her show too, but then I turn off the food channel because I cant stand that skinny bitch that cooks Italian. NO body that looks like that can possibly eat what she cooks.

I am still stymied on Amazon. DOnna downloaded foxfire Mozilla and that is no good. None of the blogs look right in it. so I went back to IE 6.0 THen she tried taking down my firewall, and putting it back up, that did not work either. We did a defrag, we got rid of cookies and temp files, we down loaded PC-Cillin's latest, and still can not get to Amazon.com. I cant even get to Blogeois.com right now. GRRRRRR
this is making me very angry...I even tried what Jimbob said and used the IP address and that did not work. I finally called Isomedia, and he had me do a something congig/flush and it was fine. but I still can not get Amazon. All I did was order 75.00 worth of books from them last week. Got them too. GUess I wont be ordering any more. Cant even email them.


Tonight is the last rehearsal before we go live. Tuesday is Members and family night, and then we open on Thursday for a fund raiser. Whew. I got the lights all set yesterday, the tech is all done, the theater is clean, and I am ready for the run!!

No comments: