Sunday, September 18, 2005

Interlude...

Wow, I just discovered the attributes available to blogger!! never knew I could change font, or color, or size!!!
amazing what happens when you read the fine print on the page, right?

Opening night went wonderfully! we did not have a full house, but we had a great crowd, Now LAST night was another story. The house was about the same, but these guys would not laugh!! I sat in the directors balcony and tried salting the audience with laughs and applause, but they just were not having it. They enjoyed the show, just did not laugh. Rough crowd!! I have our first Sunday matinee today, so I will keep this short.

Gosh this is fun!!! I love color!!! I just wish I was not such a chicken when it comes to my house. I would have every wall painted a different primary or secondary color. This one isnt a very readable one though. I will have to go to this one. THere.

TOmorrow when I have nothing to do at the playhouse, I will write a nice long lengthy post. I have one stirring around inside just waiting to get out and on paper. If I can only get it out in the right way. Sometimes I have them and when I get them out on paper, they change.

It got cold last night. down into the low 40's and not expected to get much hotter today. I expect a frost before Halloween. and snow before thanksgiving. :)

Until tomorrow then...

No comments: