Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Onward!!!

I spent this whole weekend at the theater getting things done. We finally have the painting done. All that is left now is to finish pulling the props together set the light cues, that I still have not done, and then the special effects. I am fried!!! The cast has been great getting all this work done. We had a good rehearsal last night after all the work we did yesterday, so that made for a very long day.

I feel like I am floundering here all by myself, as I have no staff left. just a cast and a house manager. We will get there. Everything is going to be fine. I found out last night that I forgot about make-up! I never even thought about that. And I have no ghost make up. SO today I have to figure out where we get that from and go get some.

I apologize for the many typos in the last post, I knew I was really tired, but didnt realize HOW tired I was until I read it last night. OUCH!! Ah Well!

Hey is anybody else having a problem getting through to Critterchicks place? I cant get there, PAGE NOT FOUND and I cant comment on several blogger blogs. I click on comments but the only thing that happens is the page refreshes.

I sent her an email, and she usually responds right back, but I have not heard from her. Guess I had better call her this afternoon and make sure she is ok. I worry!

Busy week ahead, so I may be posting sporatically, but hang in there, if JOHN can post with all he has been through, I guess I can too.

No comments: