Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Tuesday...

Sadie is feeling a tad bit better, She is on prednisone every other day now, so she has a bit of energy now. I was really worried about her. She was so listless. and hiding. SHe wants right by me now, and I think she is really jealous of the Puppy! She'll adjust I am sure. If not she'll be in trouble, cause Tilly will end up twice her size!

Blogger is going down at 400 PDT so I thought I would get this quick one in here in case it blows up and does not come back on line.

I am designing the light cues for A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE FORUM today, and they are hanging them and programing them on Saturday. Our Guru is having a class on how to design and hang and program, so I may be doing this for nothing, because I am sure he will redo everything. He usually does. He is really good, but I am kinda leary of his class, because he is not one that gives up information easily. He THINKS he does, but he skips around so much you dont get your questioned answered. I will sit through the seminar, and see what I glean from him. Might surprise me. I Hope so.

We run act I tonight off book, so it will be a long night. They will be asking for lines all night long. They will have forgotten where their blocking should be, they will forget the dances and the songs, but it will all come together by opening night. It always does.

It finally stopped raining, and the sun is out so bright, that it gave me a headache, so I had to tell the girls we had to go inside, so I could see. There are big billowey clouds over the mountains on all sides of us, so I expect we will have more rain this evening. We still have not caught up to where our reservoirs should be though. the dry winter really killed us. It could rain everyday from now until AUgust and we MIGHT make it up.

I need to post and get off of here, so Blogger can shut down for whatever reason they need to. Hope they fix it and make it really fast!! (and FIND my sister's blog)

No comments: