Thursday, May 05, 2005

onward!

My week has ben full of puppy! Trying to keep the two of them happy, and watching to see just what each would do to the other has worn me out. I was afraid Tilly would find a small hole in the fence and get out, but SHe is safe, She did get under the deck, which would be impossible to get her out if she had gotten stuck. But I think she will be fine. Today they played outside for a good t1/2 hours, and no fights, a few snaps by Sadie, but that was just telling her HEY Im Alpha dog. But now I'm going to get on with life. They can go outside on their own now, and I will let them. The house needs cleaning really really bad, and the yard needs to be gotten rid of weeds.

I did plant up three hanging baskets today, with petunias, so in a few weeks they will bloom and smell really sweet out there. Tomorrow I am going to go get 6 tomatoe plants, and plant them in two whiskey barrels. Then it is get after the Iris bed, it is overcome with grass and weeds. My Dahlias did not make it through the winter, so I will need to find more of them. ANd this year I want to plant the rows of sunflowers!!! So I will be out and about and may not comment on your blogs, but I will try to read them all. I know you are all having the same time issues, so I wont feel too bad.

No comments: