Sunday, May 29, 2005

Blog it Forward....

Several months ago CJ from Honey side up did a post on Blog it Forward, and I was the subject of that post. I thought that was soooo nice and wanted to save it for something really special.

Well, I found it, but it isnt what you think, It isnt because someone did something really nice for me, or made me cry or helped me out in some way. It is because someone made me pee my pants.

Now before you let your evil minds get away from you let me explain. I came in here today to blog a really special blog about Memorial Day to post tomorrow, and I still will, TOMORROW, but I read my comments, and the very last one was from Troy, and since I had not read his blog in a few days, I clicked on his name.

Troy is another Canadian who lives just up the road about 8 hours. Just in the heart of the Rocky Mountain Foothills on THIS side. He is a stay at home Dad who is raising two little girls while the wife works. Todays post about SuperDog just made me laugh so damn hard, I literally Peed my pants.

Troy's writing is worth a BLOG IT FORWARD even though I did wet myself. He is funny, He is very caring about his kids, and he can WRITE! He is worth the side trip. So everybody go here and read
Troy You will not be sorry

No comments: