Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Stuff!!

Blogger has been a real bugger today...took me 25 minutes to get into this screen to post. I hate that. Actually I don't know if it is blogger or my CRAP DIAL-UP!!!! :(

Last night was the filming of our commercial for cable access channel. This goes right here in town, and only those living in city limits get to see it. SO I never get to see the results of our efforts. After the filming, we went ahead with a full run dress rehearsal. Only one of our cast members was missing, So we are getting better at this. It will be nice to have a full cast. And if it does happen it will be a first!! The teenagers know everybody's parts by heart gladly step in when they are off stage on their part. These young kids are wonderful. The young lady Who plays Philia is 14, and wise beyond her years, yet not. She plays an airhead virgin, and I think It may have been a bit of typecasting there...She sings beautifully too.

Today we MIGHT get Spring weather. It is sposed to be in the low 70's!! Whoot! I can actually see blue sky up there, and I think that is the sun peeking through the alder trees! I really hope so, because the yard needs to be cut and baled. It's gonna take a few cuttings right on top of each other to whip it in to shape. And I still have to find my garden in amongst all of the weeds!! Big time weeds.

Well it appears this rash may be worse than we thought! Donna has it now, mine was dissipating and has returned with a vengeance, Bob has it now, and the puppy had a bit of it. Sadie is MUCH better, but she still scratches, and is still coughing at night. I send her to bed dosed with Robitussin cough syrup to help her sleep. I think I will call my Dr back and ask him to call me in a prescription for anti-biotics, like the rest. I bought disinfecting stuff last night, stripped our beds and am washing the sheets with it. I am giving Sadie a bath this afternoon, followed by a thorough scrubbing of my bathroom and then me. We gotta get this under control and kill it, before it takes over the entire house.

Catch ya later...gotta go scratch!!! (groan!!)

No comments: