Thursday, May 12, 2005

Sadie update...

I am so worried about Miss Sadie. She just does not seem to be getting any better. She is lethargic and rarely eats or drinks. I think she is losing weight, but The vet says that she is just right . I just dont know what I would do if I lost her. She has come to mean so very much to me. It might be just a response to the puppy in her house. I am soooo hoping so.

Donna and Tilly are going home this weekend so Tilly can meet her Daddy. (you know the road only runs ONE WAY!!) They will be back on Tuesday, so I will watch Sadie and see how she reacts to being alone with me for a few days. I sure hope it is just SPOILED DOg syndrome. ANd it well could be.

Meanwhile, There is something in this house that is causing both her and myself to itch like mad. I am all broken out in welts myself. I thought it was fleas, but I have dosed all the animals, and I have not seen any fleas at all. But something is sure biting me. And Her. I have a ton of the little teeny tiny flying bugs that Alaskans call No-see-ems. so small they can come right through the screens. Maybe they are the culprits, DO they bite? I have not noticed them on me.

I am so worn out over this, My immune system is down and so is Sadie's.

I am in the middle of staging A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE FORUM, and it is gonna be so derned funny. Rusty is directing, and I am sitting at her left elbow, learning what I can. So If you dont hear from me in a few days, Dont worry! I am just gonna be really busy. I will post as I can.

Oh Goodness, Now Sadie is COUGHING!!! ARRGGHHH!!!

No comments: