Friday, May 13, 2005

Itching and Scratching///

SADIE UPDATE:

She is fine...I am not.

She is coughing and not eating and scratching and itching, all normal on her meds. He did take her off prednisone though. He says it helps the itch but causes other problems. Her lungs and heart were fine. SO I worried all night for nothing.

I am a mommie, It is my job to worry, and I do my job VERY WELL!!! :(

I on the otherhand, have broken out in hives and welts and itch like MAD!!!! It has to be from the gnats or midges or little flying critters, cause I see no fleas, and I have nothing on my ankles, just my tummy and my arms and my back.

THIS SUCKS FOLKS!! I have to sit through a LOOOOONG meeting and workshop tomorrow at the Playhouse, and then Sunday I have a potluck and Members meeting, and ELection to the Board of DIrectors, to sit through.

Wish me luck. I NEVER get elected to anything. Maybe my luck will turn tomorrow. If I dont scare everyone off by scratching all during dinner!

No comments: