Monday, February 21, 2005

What happened?

For some strange reason, the side bar of my blog has totally disappeared. I don't know if it is blogger being wonky or what. I did go in and republish as I changed a link on my template. SO let's see what happens when I publish this.

I am verging on sickness, but not sure what. I have had a headache for two days now, that I can not seem to overcome. Just a dull throbbing pain around the top of my head and down the back. GRRRR and the sneezes have hit. The alder tree pollen is very high right now, due to no rain this month, so everybody has severe allergy reactions. I am hoping that is all I have. Don't need to go getting really sick. I refuse to.

It may be from lack of sleep. I hit the bed around 1100 last night, read a magazine and turned out the lights. I woke up at 230, went back to sleep and around 430 I woke up hearing running water and noises. I got up to check it out, and Donna was up doing her laundry and cleaning the kitchen. Every noise she made just reverberated through my head, and seemed 10 times louder than it should have. She did not get back to bed until I finally got up after 700.

I looked out at the platform feeder and it was empty, so in the dawning light and the freezing weather, I trekked out in my Lands End slippers and Lane Bryant PJ's and carefully walked out onto the deck and down onto the frozen grass and filled the feeder so the doves would have food. I carefully walked back across the frozen grass, and up onto the frosty deck and into the house...Safely on two feet. (HA! You thought I was gonna fall again didn't you Wanda?) fixed a pot of coffee and blogwalked awhile. It seems like most of you have either slept in or just were not posting.

Yesterday I had plans to be on the computer all day, as I had a project for the playhouse to complete, but Bob came over, then my SIL came over for help with her resume, then my nephew came over and spent the entire afternoon and evening with me. It was a really pleasant visit. He RARELY comes over to spend time with his favorite Aunt. So I was quite honored.

I took Bea out to the deck and blocked it off so Sadie could not get to her, and let her enjoy the sunshine. She was terribly matted, so I sat on the deck with her and the comb and scissors and clipped her way down. She is one naked Jersey woolly right now!!

Another busy week for me ahead, TEN LITTLE INDIANS is in full production, and I have to finish the Poster and Program, get the Press releases composed, and then get busy on designing the light cues. I also need to finalize the poster for A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE FORUM, which goes into production in April.

the weather has been so GORGEOUS this month. I am so afraid of how we are going to have to pay this back. There is hardly any snow pack in the mountains, so that means we will be put on water restrictions if we do not have a rainy spring and summer. The price we pay for sunshine in rainy Washington!!

No comments: