Tuesday, February 08, 2005

BRRRRRRRR......

This weekend was dark and drippy hovering around the 38-40 degree mark. Rain solid and windy. Yesterday was bright and gorgeous, THe sun was out and it felt like spring.

Well forget that!!

I woke up this morning and looked out just as the sun was peeking over the horizon, and the world was white. Not snow, but ICE, frosty Ice! It is 26 out there right now, and that is after it warmed up some!! I do like it, so Im not complaining, but when you are not expecting it, it is COLD! Sadie is even still all snuggled down in her pen, with her blankies all bunched around her.

I have to work this week for a few days, so I wont be posting as often, or I may, depends on the time. I also have auditions tonight. We had first reads last night, and quite a few showed up. What I do not understand though is the young women that show up for auditions when it plainly stated that the women are middle aged except for one who is late twenties. We had high school girls try out. GRRRRRR It is the Playhouse policy that you will allow all who sign up, try out, even though you know you will not cast them. Just a waste of time as far as I am concerned. 3 hours is a long time anyway to sit and listen to readings, but when you have these young ladies take up more time, it gets ya.

I should go fill the feeders right now, but The deck is all slick and I do not want to fall again, so The birds will just have to scrounge for it. THey have kicked a lot of seed on to the ground, so they are not going to starve. As soon as the sun hits the deck, the ice will melt and THey will get fed.

I have my hummingbird feeder up, but so far no hits. Blogeois said she was seeing them 250 miles SOuth of here, so I figure they were on their way. Last year it was Feb 28th when they arrived. Soon!!

No comments: