Friday, February 11, 2005

bloggin' away

Ok, I get up this morning, came in and made a nice fresh pot of Starbucks french roast fresh ground coffee. Turned on the TODAY show and then the computer. I always read the comments on my blog first, to what words of wisdom have been left by ya'll, then check my email and delete the 50 or so emails from around the world "ThAt WaNt ME To BeCzOmE a SEX GODDESS!" or my boyfriend to increase my pleasure, or to enlarge his penis or supplement my breasts or want me to buy their drugs. EGADS!!! I have to look carefully at each one listed to be sure that I dont delete a friend. THen I start Blogwalking. I start with Leslie Then work my way down the 50-100 blogs listed in my favorites.

Yesterday I forgot to BLOG!! So today, I started into my routine, and then I said "self, if you dont get your blog done FIRST, you will forget it again, so DO IT" So I am. FIrst. So you all will be blessed with fresh new words to read this morning.

Now I realize that most of you are up some three hours ahead of me, but I am gonna get this written. I like to write it at night, and post it so ya'll have it fresh in the morning, but I have been trying to get to bed fairly early and get my sleep patterns back to normal.

Sadie woke me up at 400 again this morning, had to go pee. SO I let her out, and she promptly went out did her business and before I could get her back in she saw a deer and proceeded to chase it away and wake up every dog in the neighborhood with her barking. (little bitch)

I got her in and settled back in her pen, and went back to sleep until 700. Now I am sitting here watching the fog form thicker and thicker as the sun rises higher and higher. It got Cold again last night, down to 26 and there is white frost on everything. Yesterday was gorgeous out, and today is going to be the same.

I went to the NEX yesterday for some incidentals and also bought some beautiful Primroses to add some color and some SPRING to the deck. Of course they are covered in frost right now. I need to get them planted in a whiskey barrel today, and try and find the front flower bed.

Still No hummers yet. I have one feeder out, and will have 7 more by the time they all get here, but so far nothing. Harry is pecking away at the suet feeder and the Flicker FLock has discovered them too. I have not heard the quail in several months. Lola has decided not to frequent my feeders anymore because of the noisy little blonde thing that lives in the yard. I am trying to entice her to the other side and LEA's yard. I miss her. :( I am such a sap!!!

No comments: