Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sunday....

I have had mere skepticism from my firends and family about this cure for nose bleeds. For about the past three months, I have had a pretty serious problem with my left nostril just letting go and flooding the room. I have tried ice, pinching, head back, wet rags, cotton shoved up it, everything to get it to stop. Time is usually the only thing that stops the flow. I quit smoking 22 years ago, so I have no filter tips laying around to use as mini tampons either.

Bob says that it could be ANY thing thrown down your back. Donna says it is raising your elbow over your head. So last night just as I was relaxing to go to sleep, all comfy in my warm bed, the pillow all settled in just right, and the sandman having made his visit, my left nostril started to leak. Not just a tiny little bit, but a gusher...On went the light, and the Puffs box was grabbed, and the flow staunched for a bit until the tissue was soaked. This was the perfect time to try and prove the theory. I put several things metal and cold down the back of my nitegown, and still the flow remained. I raised my elbow above my head, I raised BOTH elbows above my head. I tipped my head back, and still the tissues were soaked. After about 5 minutes of trying everything, I came in here to find the keys. I sat down in the chair, grabbed a clean tissue and dropped the keys down the back of my nitegown. Within 30 seconds, the flow stopped, I could breathe again out of both nostrils, and the tissues remained dry. SO for all of you non-believers out there. BELIEVE!!! BELEIVE!!! It does work. Why I have no clue...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need you all to please send me your birthdays, and your snail mail addresses. I cant send you one of my hokey hand made cards if I do not have your address. I have most of your addresses, but there are SOME HOLDOUTS (DAVID!!) and There are some whose BD's I dont have. If you want to you can email me them...dreamer(at)galaxynet(Dot)com they will be kept confident.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to get out side today and clean up the deck. Sadie and the birds have made a real mess out there. I also need to get my SweetPeas planted. I am late there. Feb 22!! But the ground has been so cold and frozen. I really need to hire a gardner. One that will live here free and do all my yard work without grumbling. And clean house too. Oh and empty the cat box daily, and wash windows, and the car. It would also be nice if s/he would give massages too. SIGH!!!!!!!!
WAKE UP MARY LOU!!!!!

No comments: