Monday, February 14, 2005

Laurel Burch Coffee Mugs are BACK!!!




Those of you that have been reading me for awhile are well aware of the fact that I ADORE Laurel Burch coffee Mugs. Not just ANY of them, but the ones that have the classic mug shape, and you can fit three fingers in the handle. Ones with the cats on them are my favorites, but I also have the flower bursts and the antherium.

I tried to add to my collection last year, but Ebay cheated. There were two mugs on there that I was bidding for, and Phyllis was bidding for one also. every time I raised my bid Ebay would too, for whomever was bidding also. Pissed me off, so I let them win. I did not get any more mugs, and they were no longer being made.

Chemystery broke the handle off of two of them I broke 1 and that only leaves me with two left. So tonight, just for shits and giggles, I googled Laurel Burch Coffee Mugs and FOUND THEM! www.fantasticfelines.com/ under their NEW PRODUCTS has about 12 new coffee mugs. I am so excited!!! Now I have to save my pennies and get them before they run out. Gotta wait until Payday though. There are some really pretty patterns, and she has some of the African animals also. I LOVE the colors!! I have always been crazy over bright primary colors, I only wish I had the nerve to paint my house those colors.

Go visit, and see why I am so excited!! They are GORGEOUS!! And they last really well through the dishwasher. WHOOT WHOOT!!!! I know what I am gonna ask Santa for next year!!!

No comments: