Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Whew!

Sorry, But it has been a really busy weekend. I did post a few nights ago, a really nice Fallish one complete with pictures. BUT since I was writing off the top of my head I just composed right into Blogger. Now I should know better than that, because Blogger the ASSHAT that it can be, has lost my posts before. But I thought Nothing can happen this time. So I hit Publish and it did it's little twirlly thing and said you published succesfully. I went back to my blog to see it, and it was not there. I went back to blogger and it was not there either, so I hit publish, I hit Back, I hit refresh, NOTHING worked. I have had posts publish several hours later, so I waited, and STILL nothing. I Do not re-write something I have already written, I can't, so you got (to quote our SPECIAL K) BEANS! I have been so busy so I did not have time to repost. I have about 20 pints of corn relish processed, I have two boxes of pears picked and ready to can, and I have some of the lavendar planted. I also spent time at the playhouse doing photos for the wall. and This morning I spent the whole time printing and making photo boards.

I am TIRED! Tomorrow is Members night, and our first really live audience, and then Wednesday I am off!! WHOO_HOO!!

I think I am going to do what Leslie suggested, go somewhere with my laptop and just write! Then I can come home and figure out how to get it on to my blog. OH WAIT!!! I can hook it up to the phone line and get to blogger that way!! Ya know, Sometimes I just amaze myself with how smart I am. (duh!)

Anyway, go sit on a bluff and just do some freethinking...just write down what ever pops into my head. That oughta be interesting. I've done that before, just sat and wrote without stopping for 1 hour. SCARY!!!

Off to bed...see on the bright side!

No comments: