Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Pull Over STUPID!!!

Well Let's try this again...I was typing away and all of a sudden it decided to PUBLISH!!! JEEZ guys get your shit together and REMEMBER WHERE YOU PUT IT!!! :(

Last night as I was heading to the playhouse, I saw an emergency vehicle from Station 51 heading SOuth, with lights flashing. Since we are very rural here, You just know that if you see one red light, you are gonna see another if not more. So I am driving along heading North and sure enough, the comes around a corner a WSP with his lights and siren going heading South. I pull over, as we are supposed to do, and the car just in front of the WSP DID NOT!!! WSP yelled pull over, whooped his siren, and the old fart in the big cady just kept on keeping on. Oblivious to the WSP right on his ass. As soon as he could the WSP passed the old fart, and was gone, and the old dude in the Caddy did not even hit his brakes. I think if I was the Stater I would have had his license plate run, and then MAIL him a ticket. Shortly after that another one came around the corner, And I thought, better slow down dude, ther is an OLD FART in a CADDY slowly taking up your road.

Coming BACK from the Playhouse at midnite, I am heading SOuth on the Hiway, and I notice something way up the road, so I slow way down, and stopped right in the middle of the road, and a big Buck with 6 points mosied across the road. He was very glad I stopped, and when I honked my horn, he jumped off the road and over the pasture fence, and started eating the greener grass. SHouldnt oughta do that Mister, There be HUNTERS out there!! I will admit I thought briefly about hitting him and throwing him in the back of the car, and freezing him, but very briefly, as he woulda made a BIG DENT in my car and ME! Besides, He was awfully pretty!!! So I let him live to go reproduce and spread his genes around.

No comments: