Friday, September 17, 2004

Friday night Date...

Bob came over and said he was going to take me to see The Manchurian Candidate at the Clyde Theater in Langley tonight. WOW!! LANGLEY!!! And did I want to eat first? WOW!! Dinner AND a movie??? Woot!!! So he picked me up at 500 and we went down Island to Freeland and stopped at China City for Chinese food. I had Mongolian beef and Sweet and sour Pork, just right and Yummy. We wandered on down the Island to Langley which is an old scenic touristy town. The yuppies found it about 15 years ago and have re done the town all artsy fartsy. And It has attracted sexes of the same persuation. It is not at all unusual to see same sex couples walking down the street hand in hand. (?)

The Clyde Theater was old the last time I was in it which was about 42 years ago. It is still old, Only the old wooden seats have been replaced. Langley is a town that not much happens in, so Friday night the theater is filled. Every seat. And it definitely has certain seats for certain groups of people. It was like a big huge family reunion in there, the teenagers all sat down front and cracked comments during the movie, and the rest of the people were walking around seeing who all was there and filling them in on the happenings of the past week. It was fun.

The Movie was GREAT! If you have not seen it you need to. Meryl Streep played Mommie Dearest, and Denzel Washington was as good as he ever was. I just love him.
good Complex Script and good action with several twists.

When we got home, the little black kitten from next door was waiting at the steps and as soon as he saw us he was yelling to get in. He came in and did not like what he saw..TOO MANY BIG CATS!! SO back out he went and screamed some more when Bob Left. He is sooo skinny, so I took a big hand full of IAMS cat food out there and he was growling and purring and chewing and swallowing all at the same time. I will go over there tomorrow and ask if they are going to take care of him, If not, I guess I have another cat. :( I can not stand to see an animal starve! I just cant believe they did that. Actually I think the Woman is gone. She is Active Duty Navy and I have not seen her for a week or so, so She may be on Det or Deployed. But her Husband is home with the Baby, and he Damn sure can feed the kitten too. People can be such asses at time. I am so afraid the owls or the coyotes will eat him.

I am going to be taking a class for writing grants tomorrow. The Playhouse is sponsoring it, and Janis wants me to learn to write grants so we can get more money. I would like to learn too. SO Off I go to learn.

Jay Leno just said that the women's health magazine states that the average cup size went up 1 full size in 4 years. I can believe that! Mine did, and so did my waist size, and my hip size and my butt......

No comments: