Friday, September 10, 2004

Friday brain farts!

Ok I outdid myself on the last post. Started out one way and it just went to where it went to. That is how I write...Just DO! My good friend Rusty and I had lunch on Wednesday and she reads my blog but seldom comments. She said I should write all the time because what I write is WONDERFUL! eh...

I never know when my creative juices are going to flow out my fingers. I love it when it does, but I need to have no distractions, and my BIGGEST distraction is myself. I have a short attention span. So I am usually off on another junket before I'm through with the one I'm on. Thus the houseful of unfinished projects.

I own a 60' by 180' lot with a 1400 SF house on it, and the number of unfinished projects that fit on that small space is unreal!

I STILL have not finished the trim, the inside painting, the floor, 3 afghans, 4 Cross-stitch projects, 2 sweaters, numerous photo albums, and that is just right off the top of my head. I am, as I have said before, the president of the procrastinators club. I don't want to be, but I am...

I think this is one of the reasons I have been feeling so out of sorts. Nothing is completed. I do not feel comfortable in my house. I need a comfy chair and a warm feeling room, and a place to nest where I can see the back yard or the front yard, and just BE!! People that believe in Feng Shui May be on to something. I would love to have a Feng shui Master come and set my house to home mode. I think I am way out of synch.

anyone know anything about this? OH SHIT! The cat just got out the door!! gotta run!

No comments: