Sunday, April 27, 2003

Well Spring has finally arrived!! HALLELUIA!!! Believe me I was READY!! I spent yesterday at the HOLLAND HAPPENING Parade and craft fair. Got a bit of a burn on my face too. IT was the hoakiest (sic) parade yet. Every Kid in town was in it. Along with Every Church in town, and Every Business In town, and every Emergency apparatus the city and the base had! really HOAKY!! But I saw and was seen! People that I haven't seen in Years were there. Felt good! Last night was the close of the play, so I had to be there to strike the set. Got home around 1:30 AM and was really pooped. I just KNEW I would sleep in today, but NO!!! wide awake at 730! I can't get over this new sleep pattern of mine. When I was growing up, you had to blast me out of bed. Then on weekends, as a Mother, Jim would get up with the kids, and let me sleep until 1100 or so. But not anymore. I wake up, get up, and take a nap around 3 0r 4, Bed at 10 and start all over again. Who woulda thunk it? I am actually awake some mornings before the sun comes up.

Since My Baby Bro came over and harvested my yard yesterday, I figured I would get out and try to discover new ground around the "flowers". Got on my glasses, my hat, put Bea in her harness and headed out side with my garden cart. Got about 1/2 way across the front of the house, and Baby Bro came back to weed eat, so I got chased inside. Shucks!! But if the weather holds this week. I will get the front done. I want the yard to look fairly decent so that I am not ashamed to have friends come over. "You cant miss it, it is the house with the grass 3 feet tall." They always find it too. :-Z ......

No comments: