Monday, April 21, 2003

I need a push! I have run out of steam. I know I have the rest of my life to accomplish whatever I start to do, so I put it off, and put it off, and put it off. I am to the point right now that I have so many projects started and none of them completely finished and it is starting to really overwhelm me. I need to get The spare room finished. I have the paint, I just need the wanna...I need help in moving the dressers out of there and down into the garage until I finish with MY room. Then I need help in getting the secretary refinished and the rockers up into the spare room. Then I can paint my room and move the dressers into it, and move the oak dresser out of there and into the dining room. Then I need help in getting the baseboards primed, painted and put up. Then I need to put down new vinyl in the kitchen and paint the walls, then I need to put vinyl down in the laundry room and paaint it too. Then it is on to the Living room and paint that, then tidy up all the rooms and then..........AH GOD!!!! I'm too tired for anymore. And I haven't even STARTED the yard. Wanna level up the lawn area, rototill around the fence line, put weed blocker down and then cover it with bark. Then start a bulb bed because by that time it will be almost summer and almost time to plant bulbs. Jeez, I forgot the trim on the house....that too. AND I WANT MY DECK BUILT!!!! I bought a 15X20 ft deck in 1995, and never got around to building it, so when I transferred I LOANED it to a friend with the understanding that when I got back, He would replace it and help me build it. Hmmmm been back since 2000, still no deck!! I guess I can scratch that one off. It would be nice to have a place to sit in the spring morning sun and drink my coffee, and watch the birds, That is if the sun ever shines again.

I wish I could get over this blue funk that I am in. I walked into my Sister's house yesterday, and mentioned that I felt a feeling of DOOM, and she inhaled fast and said ME TOO!!! and then my Brother came in and said I feel like something is going to happen. THE BIG ONE IS OVERDUE! HMMMM wonder what is gonna happen? Don't know if it is a big storm blowing in, a tsunami coming, a big earthquake, or just the dark days and the low pressure. Scary huh?...maybe it is just a good wind storm. I like those. Clear the air, knocks out the power for a day or so. blows down trees, ahhhhhhhh fun...

No comments: