Thursday, April 17, 2003

It is now day 51 of my Life After Nexcom and I am STILL fighting with NEXCOM about my retirement pay and my VSIP! It should NOT have been this hard!!! When I called on the 7th of April, I was told the check was mailed out on March 25. REALLY slow airplane huh? I am really tempted to call or (email since I CAN NO LONGER CALL LONG DISTANCE!!!) the Admiral. Hmmmm maybe I oughta just skip him and go straight to the SECNAV? Nah better not, better follow protocol and go up the chain. If I do not have money in my account by the time I have my next Mortgage payment due, I will.

OH and to add insult to injury, I was billed today for two months worth of Medical Insurance. I thought that was taken care of by NEXCOM? That's what they said...Dear LORD what has happened? It is a function of NEXCOM to take care of it's retirees, unfortunately, those that are left, are all outsiders and obviously dont give a shit. I certainly hope that the rest of us that took NEXCOM up on their offer are not having the problems I am.

I wonder what the NEX would do if I went back to work, took over my old job, and said, "You broke your word to me, Now I'm coming back." ? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Fat chance I'd do that. Couldn't take my afternoon nap.

Retirement is supposed to be a time of your life to decompress, and relax, and settle in and ENJOY the rest of your life. A LONG Life hopefully. But my type A personality
is fast making her comeback. ARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments: