Wednesday, April 09, 2003

I had a really Bad day yesterday. I woke up wondering just what my purpose in life had been. Have I already achieved it? Am I just about to achieve it? Have I made a difference in somebody's life? Have I left a mark that will show that I was here? Who will care in 100 years? Who will care in 50? For that matter who cares now? I just am starting to think about the last 37 years and what all I have done. I have mentored people, I have counciled people, I have........who the hell cares...

I went in to the Playhouse to fix the showboard, and take one more picture that needed to go up. I waited until just about showtime, then I left. It was Membersnight, and there wouldn't be any place to sit, so I came home. I felt really out of sorts, so I turned off the lights, and went to bed. No War tonight...I said. Was I surprised when I woke up to find that we may have taken Baghdad. I saw the statue brought down 50 times, and listened to the news most of the morning.

I went into town around noon to get a smaller halter and leash for Bea Bunny. This one fit just right. Took her out into the clover patch and watched her munch away. She is really growing...I left her on leash in the house, while I watched closely to see how the Kitties woud react. Killer "Lint" came up sniffed at her and turned away, like "big deal, I cant eat something with that much fur on it." Loki was the one who sniffed and licked, and wanted to play, but he is twice if not three times her size, so I watched closely and then put her back in her cage.

This evening I played with my HP scanner, and learned how to copy slides and negatives, but I haven't learned how to make them bigger and keep the quality resolution. I gotta play more tomorrow. It should be fun once I get the details right. I have slides of my Fathers' that are priceless, and they are deteriorating rapidly. I would like to get them scannwed in and saved onto a cd so the rest of the family can enjoy them also. I think I am the only one in my whole family who thinks about saving family history for the future generations. I am the oldest, maybe the others just assume it is my job. Ahhhhhhh Ha! THAT's what my purpose in life might be, huh? I hope not...

No comments: