Wednesday, April 30, 2003

GADS!! IM SORE!!! I just painted Chemystery's room. I was planning on turning it into a sitting room, but she just MIGHT get a job with a Biotech company, and will be camping here for a few months. So I hurried and painted it. She wanted tuscan red walls and sage green furniture, but I bought a cool green for the walls, and will paint one wall a cranberry zinger red. That is the best I can do right now. And the Red wall will be one you cant see from the door!! Once she is on her own, (again) then I will turn it into a sitting room. What got me was the ceiling. My shoulders are hurting really bad. And my legs feel like rubber. I also think that most of this is a function of not much oxygen getting into my blood. I am having a terrible time breathing today. All the grasses are getting mowed, and the flowering trees are all in bloom, and I am hacking my guts out. The room is 4/5's done though. Only have the red wall to do. That will be tonight. Then tomorrow I will put the room back together and then move on to My bedroom. I should by that time have most of the crap out of the livingroom and into the garage. I then can start on the living area, placing the baseboards in and painting the walls, the last thing will be new linoleum on the kitchen floor. I expect to have everything done by mid July. I hope. But being the president of the procrastinators club, "why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?" I cant believe I said that...

No comments: