Monday, April 28, 2003

This is getting really frustrating. I got my VSIP check last week, and with it was a note saying that my retirement check was sent to my bank on April 22. Then Saturday I received notification that my May check was electronically transfered to my account and will show up May 1. OK, I understand not getting the last one yet, but where in the heck is the first one? I called John Hancock and got an answering machine, (naturally) so I left a message. No call back. I called the bank, and they dont have it. They said I would probably have to have them cancel the check and reissue it. That will take another 10 days. Now mind you, this IS the check that replaced the check that was sent on Mar 27 that got lost. ARRRGGGHHHH I checked the account number and it is correct, my name is spelled right, the only thing that might be wrong is the wrong address on the envelope that holds the check that they sent to the bank. Now, WHY could it not be electronically transferred like the May 1 one did? (ok, I still dont know IF the may 1st one actually got there or not) The whole damn thing is a conspiracy that just reinforces in my mind that it was definately time to go...before the BIG ONE hits, and the whole business collapses and gets coopted by WALMART. Now walmart wants us sooooo bad. Well my link didnt work. You used to type in navyexchange.com and up would pop walmart. I guessed they fixed it. Too bad they cant fix NEXCOM....

No comments: