Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Last Friday we opened our latest show Neil Simon's Rumors at The Whidbey Playhouse. BUT we were minus one of our main characters, who was taken away just before curtain to the hospital with pneumonia. So we had to make an announcement that the part would be read by another cast member, and HIS part would be read by another etc...SO opening night we had 3 cast members reading out of the book. NOW the rest of the cast is sick, and we are having to cancel shows for Thursday, Friday and possibly Saturday. THe next show on board refuses to give us another week so we will be out 3 nights worth of revenues. I hope her cast gets sick too. That wasn't very nice. But neither was she. She could have waited a week to take the stage, as she doesnt open until June!! How stinking RUDE!!!!

I have to admit that I am not feeling very good either. I ache all over again, and am extremely tired. I went to bed early last night, woke up after about 2 hours which is becoming usual. :-( checked my blood sugar, and read for about two hours. Then I fell back to sleep and dreamt about the NEX again. THis one was very troubling, and I felt like I was 1/2 awake and trying to shake out of this dream, but I could not. There were several vendors involved, and a major sale event in the garden shop. I still have flash backs but you how dreams are, when you remember them they are very disjointed and make absolutely no sense. I wish I could have a good nights sleep, go to bed early, sleep until 700 and wake up refreshed. Every night. I appear to do this about three days a week. Then I spend 1 whole day trying to catch up again. Today I was planning on getting the paint for Donnas room, and starting to paint it and get it finished, so I could move on to the office. feh...

Loki is feeling much better, But he is still not fully recovered. He comes when I call him now, but is still very leery of me. Everytime I pet him I am either stuffing medicine in his mouth or in his ear. Poor baby. I feel really bad about letting his ear get so bad. I should have taken him in last Friday. No room at the Inn. But I guess I could have insisted.

I am in the mood for a really good movie. I cant find one. Any suggestions? I just might rent Crouching Tiger again. That is such a beautiful movie, the scenery is awesome. THe special effects are too. Ok is it effects or affects? I can never remember which goes with which context. I have stationary ....ery down pat. Then and Than, there, their, and they're too to and two, pair pare and pear etc, but I can never remember effects or affects. Humph....

No comments: