Monday, April 14, 2003

Well Chemystery added my site meter to my blog. She thinks it is crooked though. I cant tell. Maybe it is. Maybe im cock-eyed and can't tell.

Went to see Errant Son today. Had to conserve on gas because I still have not been paid for retiring. 6 weeks now and not one red cent!!! anyway, I had to take Loki to the vet because he has a very bad ear infection and was not himself. So i figured, I'd do everything at once, save the trips. Loki was 215 Tim was 100. I get there and there are no parking places at the jail, so I had to park a block away and walk. Loki was VERY VOCAL about being locked in his carrier and strapped to the front seat. I opened the windows a crack, so he would stay cool, and went on to see Tim. I was just about to walk into the jail, and her this loud obnoxious noise coming from the direction of the bank. Behind the bank, is my car. Loki was vocalizing so loudly, that I could hear him clear down at the jail door. I knew I couldnt leave him in the car like that, because I would get a ticket for leaving an animal in the car. So I gave up on Tim and went to the vet an hour early. We are sitting in the lobby, and Loki was yelling so loud that I got right in, and Loki was shot, and ointed, and cleaned. singing the whole time, and shedding all of his long yellow fur all over my dark brown shirt.

Now I have the same problem...how to see Errant son, and not get a ticket for leaving Loki alone in the car. Ah ha!!! My sister lives in town, several blocks away, so I ran over there and left Loki in his carrier, right inside the door while I did my chores. Whew. I know he yelled the whole time. I got back, and Phyllis had come home from work, and let Loki loose. Her cat is 1/2 the size of my moose, and was terrified of him. Poor Punkin. Loki is a beautiful cat, huge, but pretty. And I walked all over town with tons of yellow orange cat fur all over the front of my blouse. Must have been a gorgeous sight to behold.

No comments: