Sunday, October 30, 2005

YAWN!!!!!




I feel like this guy looks right now. AS you all know I have had a sleep problem brought on by my back and my legs hurting. I take Tylenol PM and that knocks me right out, but I will sleep until 12:00 noon if nothing wakes me up, so I don't take it all that often. Last night I did and today I slept in. I had to be at the Playhouse at 2PM so I rushed through my blogwalk. Finished setting all the lights, reaimed several more, and got all the light cues in just about 830. I got a pizza and went to Phyllis to share on the way home.

Phyllis fell again last night, as I am sure you all read, but I really worry about her and her job. If she cant walk, she cant do her job and she CANT retire until she is 65. She was doing so much better and then this happens. SHe says she is ok, but I still worry.

Came home, let the girls in, and they drank their water bucket dry! They had knocked their outside dish off the deck I guess, and they were out there for 8 hours with no water. Poor babies. But then they were covered with mud too, so I didnt feel too sorry for them. Especially Sadie, if there is a mud puddle around, she will find it JUST before she comes in for the night, then she makes a mad dash for the bedroom and up on my clean bed she will go. So we have to close the bedroom door FIRST, pisses her off it does!

I went to bed and read for about 2 hours, and felt sleepy so I turned out the light and fell right asleep, until Tilly crawled out from UNDER the bed and jumped ON the bed, and woke me up. it was 345, according to the clocks, but the DVD player says 245????? Wha......oh yeah, PST again this weekend. I wish the whole world would get together and pick one time and STAY WITH IT!! ANyway I am up again, and it is now 500AM or 600 REAL time, and I have slept about 3 hours, maybe.

I am getting sleepy, but the eyes just wont close. I really wish I had a bottle of Drambuie, a glass of that on the rocks with a cup of Hot tea would make the world right. or a bottle of Frangelico, or a Bottle of Baileys, anyone of the three would be fine!!

We have a Tech rehearsal tonight to iron out the kinks in the light cues, and the plant. So this is our final hour. We open this coming Friday, and Hopefully it will be a sell out. Ya'll come on up!!

No comments: