Monday, October 24, 2005

Foggy day...

I got a full 8 hours sleep again last night. Once I actually got to sleep that is. I took 2 PM's just as I went to bed, and read until I got sleepy and then turned out the light. Tilly is still here, and would NOT stay in her room for the night, so She was in my bed too. Now Sadie, was raised correctly. She was put in a small pen in my bathroom from the time she was 6 weeks old, so she knows that is her territory. She knows that when she is there she is to sleep, and no one will bother her. She will sleep and stay there until I get up or she lets me know it is time to go PEE NOW! Tilly on the otherhand sleeps where ever she wants to, and last night it was in bed with me, across the bed, pushing me off to the edge. I finally got up and turned her the long way down and told her to stay. I got back into bed and she rolled over, and got as close as she could to me and then pushed with her feet. Only 5 more days until her Mommie comes to get her. She is so big it is hard to remember that she is still a baby, only 6 months old. I'll bet her Mommie misses her something fierce.

I signed Phyllis guest map for Sadie, and forgot to change my name on the haloscan so everyone I commented on today will have Sadie on it instead of Mary Lou! I am sooooo sorry. Hopefully I didn't comment many places, I cant remember. I just noticed it on Becky's site.

I am sitting here watching the sun on the alders get lower and lower, and listening to the fog horns on the ships in the channel WHOOOPing along. The Seattle News just showed a thick layer of low laying fog on the Sound and the strait. We get really really thick fog on the water in the Fall. It will just hang there all day, and then move in when the Sun goes down. They just showed a picture from the Seattle Cam atop the Space Needle, and it shows the tops of the buildings, and just the roof of Quest field and Safeco field. They are very unique and open when the weather is good, so just seeing them above the fog looks really strange. I know that as I drive home tonight, I will hit the low ground fog. It gets so thick that there are times you can not see the road at night. I literally drove with my head hanging out the open car door looking down for the yellow line. It gets kinda scary. You can not see headlights or tail lights at all until you are RIGHT THERE on them. SO driving slow really is smarter.

Time to head to the Playhouse, and see how much they got done on the set. I can not program the lights until the set is finished. The colors may not work right. We shall see. I take head shots tonight anyway, and then get their Bios typed and ready for the Lobby wall, and then I am ready to take candid shots of the play, and then relax.

See Me!!

No comments: