Sunday, October 23, 2005

Moving Day!!! :)

Donna is MOVING OUT!!! :) Actually, I am really going to miss her. I am not a person that is really comfortable living alone. That could be because I have not been alone very much. I have had husbands and Children, or a roommate for almost all my life. I bought this house in 1992, after living alone on Adak, Island. And I moved in to it in Oct of 1992. In January of 1992, My Son's best friend moved in, and lived here for over two years, then my Dad moved in, then I was transferred to Nevada. When I got BACK, Donna moved in for a temporary visit, and that was 5 years ago.

Her and Bill have decided to try living on the same side of the mountains, instead of him living in western Washington, and her over here close to her job. (What a concept, eh) anyway, Bill is packing up HIS side of the mountains, and Donna is packing up HER side of the mountains, and together they shall move to Marysville, which is on the mainland about 25 minutes from her job in Mukilteo. Bill will then look for a towing job in Everett, and tada!! They will be a family. Tilly will stay here with me for a week, until Bill gets his stuff moved over here. I was afraid that Tilly would freak out if Donna moved her today, and then left her in a strange place with no furniture, all day long. That would not be a good thing for this puppy! She is after all still a baby, and needs her Grandmother. I will however be very glad to see her move out, and let Sadie once again rule this roost.

I spent all afternoon setting and moving lights for Little shop, only to be told at 900 last night that all the special lighting I had done would not be able to be seen because the set was not finished yet and the back flats still had to be put up. This is NOT what the director had just the night before told me was going to happen. ARRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Ya know I so HATE to have my time wasted. I am not feeling 100% right now, and then to be told that all our work was for naught, really really bothers me.

I should be helping Donna move, but I can not lift nor can I walk very far this week. My Back is so OUT. I can walk for about 100 yds and then I have to sit. I popped 2 excedrin PM last night and SLEPT A FULL 8 hours. AHHHHHHHH!!!! That felt so good! I do not take them every night though, don't want to get where I have to depend on drugs to get to sleep. I woke up with Ethel asleep on my chest with her ass-end right about 6 " from my mouth. GAK!!! So I moved her off and WHOMP! Up jumps the Till-ster right in the middle of my stomach. Must be time to get up!!

I go in to the Playhouse again today around 200 and finish setting the lights, and getting them gelled, and then next week I can get them programmed. I should get a good nights sleep tonight too. THANK YOU LORD.

My mind has all of this running around inside, and my creative juices have been stymied. Once LSOH is open, and on it's way, then I need to get the posters done for the Lobby, Donna will be gone, and my house will be back to a semi-semblance of order, and THEN I can once again get back to writing like I want to be.

Stand by!!

No comments: