Friday, June 24, 2005

WHEW......




I have been sooo busy, no time to post, or rather no time to THINK about what I want to post! I have my greatest american all selected, I just dont have time to write it right now. I promise I will get it by Sunday. I will tell you that the top five on the show are

Abraham Lincoln
Ronald Reagan
George Washington
Martin Luther King Jr
Benjamin Franklin

RONALD REAGAN???? Good Lord! THINK people THINK!!!! Use that brain that God gave you. Reason with it. While I was a fan of Reagan, I no how think he is the Greatest AMerican to have lived. Yes he did some good, he also did a lot bad, and he does not deserve it!

I am so very surprised that Thomas Jefferson did not make it to the top 5. He wrote the Declaration of Independence!

My selection was not even on the top 100!! How are you all coming on your selections? The final show is this Sunday on DIscover!

I had minor surgery on my eyelids, to have all the skin tags taken off, and even though it was a no-brainer, and done in the office, my eyes are all bruised and puffy. I look like I have been in a horrible accident. Yesterday I could barely keep my eyes open, so hopefully today I will be able to catch up with everything.

I work at the box-office tomorrow, and We strike the set Tomorrow night. Hard to believe it is over all ready!! Now, on to BLITHE SPIRIT!

No comments: