Thursday, June 09, 2005

A quarter to three..And no one's in the place, except you and me...

Sounds like a good opening line for a Sinatra song doesn't it?

I can not sleep. I am dead tired, I ache I have a head cold that has settled in my sinuses. My back and knees hurt so bad, I cant stay still in bed. I turned on the lamp to finish my third Earl Emerson Book, and got sleepy. So I turned off the lamp, took off my glasses, pounded my pillow into shape and laid down to sleep. Nope, aint gonna happen!! So I am up surfing the net, and getting a post off early!

We had an emergency rehearsal this evening, so that Brian, the replacement could learn his blocking. The cast was amazed that in just 3 days, Sunday evening, Monday and Tuesday, He has memorized all his songs and his lines. WhooT!!! Some of the regular cast members who have been working on this for three months STILL don't have their lines yet.

I went in tonite to get Brians picture for the lobby wall, and collect their librettos, (script with the music in it DAVID!!) And pick up my prescriptions. Got all the way home, remembered the catfood, and milk and bread, and forgot my meds!!! So I am going to have to run in again tomorrow and pick them up. Wasting gas!!! Shame on me.

I certainly hope that this Back ache goes away again soon. It feels like if I stretched really hard it would go right into a spasm! My legs are cramping too, along with the knees hurting,.

I am just an out of shape mess!! Cant walk far, but I really need the exercise. I keep hoping I'll wake up and be 40 again. I could do a pretty good mile back then.

SO set 'em up Joe, I got a little story I want you to know...

A wish I still drank, I think a good hot toddy just might put me under right now.
Tilly will be getting me up in 3 more hours, so I better try to get some sleep. Sadie sleeps a good 12 hours at night, and she feels sooooo much better. No more mites, no more kennel cough and best of all, she no longer STINKS!!!

Wish me luck...

No comments: