Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Cookbook




AS most of you know, I have lost, or misplaced my Birth Certificate! Now that may not seem like so much of a chore to you, but in this house it is!! I never throw away a piece of paper! I have all of my Dad’s cancelled checks, my moms cancelled checks, my husband’s old paperwork, the kid’s paperwork, and all of mine too, and all very disorganized and floating around in a box somewhere in this pigsty I call a home.

While rummaging through a box of memories, that is sposed to be in my hope chest, I discovered a Mother’s Day present that Tim made when he would still let us call him Timmy.

It is a cookbook, made by the Boy’s and Girl’s of Mrs. Jacobsen’s Room Grade one
Clover Valley Grade School, Oak Harbor Washington.

I will share some of these really goods with you…

Put down your coffee, Brenda!

WARNING: THIS IS NOT FOR LESLIE TO READ!!! SHE WROTE THE BOOK!!

MARSHMALLOW COOKIES

Get 2 cups of flour and 2 cartons of marshmallows. Put them in a bowl. Add 1 cup of water and 1 Gallon of milk. Stir it with a big spoon. Shape them like rabbits and Easter eggs. Put them in an oven. Bake them for two minutes.

HOT DOGS

Put in 4 hotdogs in a pan. Add 3 cups of hot water. Put on the stove for one hour. Or until the bell rings. (This kid almost has it)

Hot Dog 2

Take the hot dog. Put it in the cooking pan. Wait a few hours and 6 minutes. Get the thing you put the hot dog in and catsup. Put in some mayonnaise; Put some Mustard in and 6 sticks of cheese. Put some Lettuce in.

UPSIDE DOWN CAKE

You need Lemon mix. Put on Quart sugar, 2 quarts of flour. Put Crisco oil in the pan—fill the whole pan. Put in a can of pineapple. Then put ½ cup of cinnamon in. Make the mix with a blender. Then put it in the pan with the other stuff. Then put 4 cherries on top. Put it in the oven for 6 hours, then cool it off and when it gets cooled off it’s done!
(SLOW OVEN I TAKE IT?)

OATMEAL COOKIES

Put 1 inch of milk in a bowl. Add two eggs and ½ cube of butter/ Stir it up. Put one teaspoonful of oatmeal and stir. Take a spoon, lift it up and drop it on the pan. Put it in the oven. Bake until 1:00 in a very hot oven. (She is cooking the SPOON?)

No comments: