Tuesday, June 14, 2005

BRRRRRR......

It is COLD today. In fact it has been cold here all week. THis is mid June, and the past few years have gotten me thoroughly spoiled! Usually our Junes's are cold wet and windy. And this one is following suit. But for the past several years, we have had no rain or clouds from April-Sept or October.

I am cold clear through. I wanted to just stay in my flannel PJ's in bed all day , but knew I could not do that. I had things to do and places to be. I took the 2 'visiting cats' back to their Mommie today, so I am back down to 4 cats 2 dogs and a bunny. Donna woke up itching and scratching yesterday, Bob called and said he is too, the DOgs are fine, I think, DEAR LORD please I do not want to start this crap over again. I still itch a little, but we were told we would for up to three weeks after the cream was applied. SHIT!!!!!!!

Ellen's Whale trip was cancelled yesterday because of the bad weather. It was windy and the water was really rough. SHe said she was going to try and go again today, but it was kinda blowy out there yet. I hope the weather clears and she gets to see them. They are really something to see, especially up close.

Bob and I took his sailboat out about 13 years ago, and the whales were right up close to the boat. His boat was a 20' fiberglass one, and the whales are bigger than that. It was cool getting to hear them sound, and to see them surface, but they were too close for real comfort for either of us. I enjoy watching them from the top of a bluff or from the Ferry, but not any closer.

Brrr, Im gonna go build a fire in the wood stove I think. Maybe Im coming down with another cold....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments: