Tuesday, March 01, 2005

School Project...


friend

This is the Friend from Alberta Canada that Leslie showed on her blog today. It is from the Neices, and the FRIEND has to be photographed in many different places.(CORRECTED LINK)

I thought this would be fun, so I photoshopped the Rum and Coke out of the front of her, and printed it. Now I will take her with me tomorrow, and get pictures in several places, with place names. then send the photos to Leslie, so she can print them out and give them to her neice.

Now Michelle, If you could copy her, print her out and take her to CAPETOWN and get her picture. ANd Tine, You could get her picture in Belgium and ANJI you could get her in France, and CAS, if you have a digital camera, can you cover England?

Anyone else have a digital camera? We can CYBER move her all over. I printed her out as an 8X10, and she should show up pretty easily . I think I will even take her to rehearsal tonite, she can stand in with one of the actors in TEN LITTLE INDIANS.

We'll get covered. And all these have to get back to Leslie by THursday so she can get them printed out and given back to her neice!

FUN !!!!!

No comments: