Thursday, March 17, 2005

And a World of Blarney to ya...

Happy St. Patricks Day to all of ye Dearies!!!

I am sitting here trying to get my nose to quit manufacturing snot! I am so full of it. I have to go into the Playhouse tonight because I need to get the lights cues set and the lights moved, but I sure wish I dint have to go. We are filming the Commercial on Tuesday and the Press is invited in on Thursday, so There is not much time left. My head hurts so bad!!! My nose is soooo sore, and I am starting to hurt from Coughing so much.

I spent the whole day yesterday either in Bed or at the computer. I did not even change outa my night clothes. That really helped too. I remember the days when I would tough it out and go to work, because that was what I was Supposed to do. I never had time to take off and get well.

Now I am retired, and I STILL don't have all the time I need to get well. I know this is all volunteer, and I don't HAVE to go in, but I DO! Dot is expecting the lights set, and I have a new young man to train in the light booth. Why NOW!!! IM Sick... GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE..... Yeah right!!

I am also trying to work on the rest of the Family History, and my SIL brought me her Dad's history, but not her Mom's. Cant do a pedigree without that information.

Donna and Bob are getting over their colds, and I made sure that I thanked the both of them for sharing...Phyllis walked into my bedroom this morning, I didn't even hear her come in! She brought me Thera-flu for daytime and nite-time, and some Robitussin CF. Donna gave me her left over Nyquil, so I am pretty well doctored up, But I cant do it when I have to drive.

Sadie has stuck right by my side. She is afraid Mommy will go somewhere without her.

Our weather has turned into Winter again. Rain, Wind, Clouds, and more wind. We need RAIN! And lots of it. This has been the weirdest year for weather. No storms really, and hardly any snow in the Mtns. NOT A GOOD THING! We get all of our water from the snow pack, and since there is none, we will be on rationing before summer.

Well, got go blow the Factory!! I SOOO don't want to go tonight. Somebody wantta go for me? Please?

No comments: