Wednesday, March 16, 2005

This and that...

LAst week I volunteered to have KB interview me, and Since I was in the middle of a travelogue, I postponed it until now. SO with out further adieu, my answers:

1) Name the most outrageous memory you have of your sister?When We were Teens, We shared a room, and I was bending over her trying to teach her to type. She was seated at the typewriter, I was hanging over her shoulder. She said something funny and I snorted! And when I did, the biggest lugie came out of my nose and landed right on the top of her head. We were both hysterical and jumping around, FUNNY to me, Not to her.

2) Ever laughed so hard you pee'd your pants in public and tell us the
story?


Too Many times to pick just one. You just wait, when you hit 55, you will know what I mean.

3) Ever farted real loud at work and blamed it on someone else?Not at work, But all the time at home. It is always Phyllis! Never me!

4) If you could have anything you wanted what would it be and why?

To be able to play the piano better than anyone who had ever lived. I have always wanted to play and never had the opportunity. Now I am too impatient.

5) If you could meet a famous person who would it be and why choose them?OMIGOSH! I don’t know!! Barbara Bush Probably, Because I think she is the real power behind her men. And I admire her for being average and loving it.

Now I realize that my answers are not as elegant as Leslies answers were, but neither were the questions! I mean how can you elegantly answer about LOUD FARTING AT WORK? LOLOLOLOLOLOL Or Blowing SNOT on My sisters head!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ah Well, Leslie is elegant I'M NOT!!! Mom always told me I was a Lady, and I was so frustrated trying to be one, when I was MYSELF I had more fun, so Here I is folks, Earthy, Fat, Old, And TONS OF FUN!!!!

Kim asked what a hex sign was, SO in order to give her the RIGHT answer, I googled PENNSYLVANIA DUTCH HEX SIGNS and found a lot of sites that have the meanings. So try it!! Actually they are really pretty, and are just good luck wishes, to drive away the bad luck.

I am sitting here wishing I was back in bed. My head feels like it is twice the size it should be. My eyes are all runny, my nose is running, and stuffy at the same time. (How does it DO that?) my throat is scratchy, and I ache all over. I have a feeling that DOnna put her HEX on ME. She is good at that...I told you I was screwed!!!

No comments: