Monday, March 14, 2005

BUSY BUSY BUSY...

I have been running around like crazy for about 4 days, trying to get all my loose ends tied up. THe weather here has been SPRING SPRING and is due to turn back to Winter just before Spring arrives. We have had GORGEOUS weather, no rain, and warm! THe birds are nesting already, and the hummingbirds are draining my two feeders daily. TIme to drag out the other 8 and get them up. I have a feeling it is going to be a two brood year for some of these little guys.

Mike came over and mowed the yard, and finished chopping up the wood that Bob threw in the front yard last Fall. (I'll be back to chop it later never happened) So Mike chopped most of it, DOnna stacked it.

I got the Primroses planted and Sadie promptly jumped into the planter and laid on them. SO I had to cut a piece of Chicken Wire to wrap around the Barrel so she will stay out of it.

I got the deck cleaned off, the Table cleaned off and the grill cleaned out ready for the season. I still need to get another gallon of Deck Cleaner, to get the places I missed. Then I will paint it with Thompson's wood sealer, and it will be ready too.

I got out the Bird Houses and the faded Hex sign and put a coat of paint on them all. THe Hex sign still needs to be outlined and highlighted. I am not an artist by any means, but this turned out pretty good. sorta. at least from a distance it looks ok, and it will be on the back of the house, so it wont matter.

We are in full production for TEN LITTLE INDIANS, and I have to set the light cues this week, I have them all designed, but now I need to program the computer.

I also have started work on A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE FORUM. Got the press releases written for Auditions for that show, and the logo made for the poster. Got the poster and Program finished for INDIANS, and am working on the logo for my show next season, BLITHE SPIRIT.

I also have been going through some closets and pitching like crazy. Donna MAY be moving out in April, And when and IF that happens I want my house to be MINE!! It will take me several months to get it back to what I want, but I will get rid of everything I dont own! TIM COME GET YOUR CRAP!!!! I have been carting around Star wars toys for 30 years!

Donna is sooooo sick. She woke up Saturday coughing and croaking. Mike needed the wood stacked, so I made DOnna go do it, I had no idea she was as sick as she is. I did not realize until she would not come out of her room, and was hacking and puking and choking and groaning. I feel like a stinky piece of shit for not realizing she was that sick. I am a rotten Mom. I hugged her yesterday and apologized for the gaff. I think I am forgiven. Maybe. for now. I hope. If not, she will get even. Oh GOD!!!!! I am sooooo screwed!

No comments: