Friday, March 18, 2005

Snorf!! Sniff! Wheeze....

YUCK!!! Anybody want to change heads with me? I feel ok if I did not have to deal with this cold. I am on Robitussin CF and Thera-Flu and do feel better, but I cough from way down in my toes. I feel like I am hacking up a lung. On My trip around Blogland this morning, it sounds like EVERYBODY has something. And in talking to people around here, they have it too. It is a terrorist plot!! Bin Laden has sent us a rhinovirus that has us all hacking and blowing and peeing, and sleeping so that he can sneak in under the radar and take over our blogs. I know it. Why else would we all be sick at the same time.

Now if I had mentioned this to Bob, He would have gotten a shocked look on his face and run out and bought a mask. Too Late Bob!!! You already have it!!! He is soooo paranoid. Sometimes it is fun just to make up these stories, just to see how far he will run with it. Ok, I Know I am SICK! I told you I was.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Our weather has been unreal. First we have spring, then we got a day of rain, then we got sunshine and warm weather, and today it is 1/2 rain. 1/2 sunshine. The birds are doing their little bird things, and more and more of the migrating ones are showing up. I now have 4 Hummingbird feeders out. The two that I had out were lasting a week, now it is daily, so This Morning I filled two more, so that should last a few days anyway. It is so funny to watch them. I pull the feeders down, and they will dive bomb me, and wait until I fill them, and then they will follow me to the next feeder. I was putting up the NEW one and two birds hit my hand before I even had the feeder hung!! They are soooo territorial. I love to watch them.

the Pine siskins are back in force also, and are going through two Niger feeders each week. I wish I know how they know to hang upside down to get to the seed. The house finches have not figured that part out. They will sit on the perch and peck at the plastic. DUH! The Goldfinches should be making their arrival anyday now.

Harry and Harriet are going from suet block to suet block, and then flying back into the alders. I hope they are nesting close by, because I like watching the young ones learn to peck at suet.

Sunday is the first day of Spring, and the days are getting longer and longer. As much as I do not like the warm weather, I do so love the long days. Especially the early light mornings and the late light nights. I woke up this morning at 530 and the sky was a dark navyblue instead of black. That means soon it will be daylight at 530 and getting light at 430!! Whoot.

I have my sister's copy of THE NOTEBOOK to watch, but I know it will make me cry, and that is not something one needs to do while manufacturing a nose full of crap with a cold, So I will hold on to it until I am all dried up.

All You guys out there that are sick like me...Robitussin CF and Thera-Flu works really good!! Hope you all get well soon, and I will do the same. Meanwhile put your masks over your 'puter, so Special K wont catch anything from us. SO far she seems to be the only one not yet sick.

STAY WELL KAT!!! Ellen, Cj both of you stay away from strangers, your immune systems are compromised enough. You don't need this. The rest of you...Good luck...

Cough...Wheeze....snorf....Sneeze.....

No comments: