Monday, October 04, 2004

This and that

On opening BLOGGER I saw the comment they had, Ask your friends what three pictures they would like to see you post. I think that is a pretty good idea, so. What three pictures would you like to see posted on here? Remember, I cant get too close to St Helens! but I have all kinds of places and things I can snap.

************************************************************************************

It is soooooo foggy right now. I painted the porch yesterday, and was gonna finish it today, but the paint isnt dry yet, so guess I will wait until the next Sunny day.

Mt St Helens hiccuped again, and the scientists are saying that the lave dome has risen 50-100 feet this weekend. So with that in mind, they have closed the road up, and are evacuating people down wind. And there are HUNDREDS of idiots bypasssing the roadblocks and going up forest service roads to get a good view. Bet if it blows like last time, there will be more than 57 dead!! It is all a terrorist plot, you see, Afghanistan is directly on the other side of the world from us, and Bin Laden has dug a tunnel all the way through the earth and he is trying to come out through the vent in Mt St Helens. He has all the weapons of mass destruction with him, and he plans to set them off.

(This was a JOKE folks!!!) I had to say that because you never know who is reading this, and may take it as truth, God knows they take all other kinds of stupidity as truth. Hey! Maybe I can get a job writting for the National Enquirer! LOLOLOL

Well let's see if Blogger will allow me to post THIS one now. GRRRRRRRRRR

No comments: